A list of journalists interested in education and universities stories is here: Media Contacts
Some reviews of education lawyers are available at Education Lawyers Reviews
Resources that some people have found useful when dealing with issues of discrimination, bullying, sexual misconduct and other wrongdoing in universities:
Mental Health and Wellbeing Resources:
- Mental Health Support Centres for your University, such as Nightline.
- Your university counselling services.
- Your town/city counselling services, or council mental health resources.
- Mind's resources for a variety of issues.
For further Help and Advice:
- Your Students Union or Students Rep.
- Your local law centre(s): they are free centres where you can receive advice for your claim.
- Office of the Independent Adjudicator.
- Rape Crisis Centres.
Pro Bono Legal Help: